Friday, April 14, 2006

Hi There,

Under the name WOUTKOK I will publish from now on recipes that can be of thoughtfull interest for those who just like good food or like to see good recipes.
I'm a chef you see and I would like to share some of the things I do with the blogger community.
Enjoy reading, and if you make some of the dishes let me know the outcome.
Most will come with a picture for easy reference.
Any questions, talk to me: woutkok@yahoo.com

I will also provide some links for good food websites and recipe search engines.

First Recipe: April 14 2006:

Marinated Salmon, Tuna and Scallops with Fresh Herbs, Tomatoes and Lobster

Ingredients: Yield: 10 Portions

300 g. Salmon
300 g. Tuna
300 g. Scallops
Made into a roulade and deep frozen
50 g. Fresh mixed herbs
100 g. Tomatoes, chopped in dice
50 g. Lobster meat
Pepper and salt
Extra virgin olive oil
1 Lemon
Little Cayenne pepper

Method:

Sprinkle the plate with some olive oil and lemon juice, pepper and salt. Slice the roll in thin slices and place them around on the plate, sprinkle again with olive oil, lemon juice and herbs. Make a tartar of tomatoes and lobster, mix in the herbs, olive oil, lemon, cayenne and season with pepper and salt.
Place the tartar in the middle of the plate in a circle form.
Serve cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment

woutkok@yahoo.com
,
wouter.liekens@cherto.be